1 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
¼ cup Laird Superfood Hot Chocolate with Functional Mushrooms
¼ cup mini vegan marshmallows
2-3 tbsp melted white chocolate (optional)
2-3 tbsp chocolate sprinkles (optional)
Milk of choice, to serve
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over hot water or in the microwave.
- Spoon a small amount of chocolate into a half-circle silicone mold and use a pastry brush or the back of a spoon to push the melted chocolate around the molds, making it thick enough along the sides and edges. Refrigerate until set.
- Spoon a bit more chocolate into the mold and spread around. Refrigerate again.
- Pop the chocolate domes out of the mold.
- Place a hot tray or microwaved plate nearby. Working one dome at a time, fill each with a teaspoon of Hot Chocolate with Functional Mushrooms and mini marshmallows. Take another dome and melt the edges slightly on the warm tray or plate. Push the two halves together until you get a sphere. Repeat with rest of the domes.
- When all your spheres are done, drizzle them with white chocolate and top with sprinkles (if using).
- To serve, place a cocoa bomb in a mug and pour hot milk on top. Stir with a spoon and serve!
About the Author
Anett Velsberg is an experienced food photographer, videographer, recipe creator and food stylist from Tallinn, Estonia. Her heart lies between travelling the world and creating healthy wholesome recipes for body and mind, that not only taste amazing but look delicious, too.