Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Skillet Recipe
Posted on June 2, 2021
There are few better combinations than chocolate and peanut butter. This recipe takes the best of both worlds and combines them into one fudgey, gooey skillet dessert that is perfect for dinner parties, kid's sleepovers, or to whip up after a long Monday. Our Brownie Mix is vegan AND even has veggies in the mix so although this recipe is indulgent, you can enjoy knowing that it's gluten-free and plant-based.
We’ve included 2 full zucchinis in this mix. That’s 4 servings of veggies per batch of brownies! This blend has real, whole food ingredients like organic gluten-free oat flour, almond flour, cassava flour, and arrowroot powder. We’ve sweetened this mix with coconut sugar and cocoa powder. These brownies are the perfect chocolate flavor. This mix is easy to make and truly vegan, meaning there’s no egg or egg substitute required. Just add oil and water, bake, and enjoy!
Peanut Butter Brownie Skillet
Makes 8-10 servings
- 1 package Laird Superfood Homemade Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup light olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix the brownie mixture with the olive oil and water until just combined, then transfer to a round 8” baking dish or equivalent.
- Dollop spoonfuls of the peanut butter on top then gently swirl with a toothpick.
- When ready, transfer to the oven to bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Enjoy as is or top with vegan ice cream and vegan chocolate syrup (optional).
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut. Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.