Superfood Holiday Punch Recipe
Posted on November 9, 2020
We've added a superfood twist to a classic Holiday Punch so you can celebrate the season the superfood way! This festive recipe is alcohol free, and includes our Instant Hydrate Coconut Water. It's truly delicious and it's festive color makes it a major crowd pleaser!
Our Pineapple Mango Hydrate adds a boost of real coconut water along with Aquamin, which is calcium derived from marine algae!
- 2 cups Apple cider
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/4 c. Allspice
- 2 Tbs Pineapple Mango Hydrate
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 lemons (juice)
- 2 c. Orange Juice
- 1 c. Frozen Cherries
- 2 cups ice
- Sliced apples
- Sliced oranges
- Frozen cranberries
- Prepare the Hydrate by stirring it into 1 cup of water until dissolved.
- Blend all of the ingredients with the prepared Hydrate.
- Pour into your most festive glasses and garnish.
- Cheers with your loved ones and enjoy!
About the Author
Monique Sourinho is a professional food stylist, photographer, and recipe developer based in beautiful Essex, Connecticut.Her passions for locally sourced food and community engagement are the driving forces behind Bee The Love, which is all about celebrating collaboration and its delicious end results.